Harry Lister Scholarship
California resident seeking a college degree as an undergraduate student.
$2,000.00 per year, for a maximum of four years, paid directly to the student. $1,000.00 in February and $1,000.00 in August upon the receipt of:
- Certified transcript of grades for previous semester.
- Typed letter with handwritten signature by student of their employment, planned courses in the coming quarter/semester and current mailing address.
- These items must be received in our office by the end of February for the February Scholarship Payment and by the end of August for the August Scholarship Payment. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the termination of the Scholarship Award
Any fully accredited college or university nationwide.
The major must be in a standard academic field.
- Class load is a 12-unit minimum.
- We require grades (not pass or fail ratings).
- The GPA (grade point average) for our grant is 3.0 or better. We seek students who are serious about their education.
The Foundation will begin accepting applications the 1st Monday of January. Your application must be complete and in our office on or before 3:00 pm on the 3rd Friday of February. There are no exceptions.
The Scholarship Committee reviews all applications and selects the recipient(s) of the Scholarships. All applicants are notified of the outcome in writing.
Demonstrated high ideals and ability, strong grades in school, financial need and part-time employment.
California young men who are blood relatives of a California Mason and or past or present DeMolay, a citizen of the United States of America and a legal resident of California.
Click the button below for the Scholarship application form which can be filled out online, then downloaded to your printer by clicking on the print button.
Once the application is downloaded and all pages are assembled per the instructions, provide the necessary signatures and mail to:
California Scottish Rite Foundation
2100 North Broadway
Santa Ana, California 92706