“I want to recognize you as an Honor Roll Donor in 2017.”
– Frank Loui, CSRF Chairman of the Board
During the all important back-to-school season, more and more children are returning to classrooms in California unable to learn – leaving them frustrated, discouraged and, sadly, feeling like failures.
Why are so many children failing in school?
For too many children, the answer often is that they have untreated communication challenges leaving them unable to read, express their thoughts and feelings and struggling to understand lessons and assignments from their teachers.
You can give the “Gift of Speech” to Kids.
As Chairman of the Board of the California Scottish Rite Foundation, I am sounding a clarion call for compassionate individuals and businesses to make a special back-to-school donation of $100 or more before October 31st to help RiteCare® kids.
You can choose to have your donation benefit any one of our 14 RiteCare® Childhood Language Centers and take satisfaction in knowing that you’re helping children in your own community.
These special Honor Roll gifts will be used exclusively to provide diagnostic testing and therapy without charge for children between the ages of 18 months up to 21 years of age who struggle with a variety of communication challenges.
You’ll be in good company as an Honor Roll Donor.
It is fitting that our Masonic Brother, Benjamin Franklin’s image appears on the $100 bill. As a Founding Father and a man of vision, Franklin was a strong supporter of charitable giving and education for our citizens.
Your gift of $100 by October 31st will elevate you to our highly respected Honor Roll Donor status.
Honor Roll Gifts will be recognized and appreciated.
When you become a CSRF Honor Roll Donor, your generosity will be recognized with:
1. A Certificate of Appreciation suitable for framing will be sent to you for displaying in your home or office.
2. Your Name will be listed on the Honor Roll of Donors at the Annual Communication of Masons in San Francisco in October of 2017.
3. Your name will be listed as an Honor Roll Donor in the January 2018 issue of “Speaking Up”, our Foundation’s bi-monthly publication.
4. Your name will have a place of honor in our Foundation’s annual progress report in 2018 recognizing your commitment to assisting children in need as an Honor Roll Donor.
Please answer this call – and donate TODAY by clicking on the link below and making a donation of $100 or more to change a child’s life by providing life-improving therapy – the “Gift of Speech”.
With my sincere thanks,
CSRF Chairman of the Board